Tender, soft, tummy-friendly and flavourful! Perfect for your burrito, sandwiches, or even a cheeky pizza.
- Bursting with complete protein, iron and B Vitamins, Organic Burst Spirulina helps you curb those cravings and make you feel fuller for longer.
- Masa marina is high in fiber - great for digestion!
- Gluten free and so simple!
- 1.75 cups masa harina flour
- 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground psyllium husk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (optional)
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together.
- With a pastry cutter, or a fork, cut the coconut oil into the dry mixture.
- Whilst whisking, slowly pour in the warm water. Mix until dough starts to come together.
- Fold in the minced jalapeño, lime zest and chopped cilantro, if using.
- Once everything is mixed, form dough into a large ball.
- Cut dough into 4 - 8 balls. Cover dough with a damp towel and let it rest for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Line your work surface with a piece of parchment paper or silpat, roll your dough into preferred thinness.
- Preheat a skillet. Using a spatula, carefully lift your tortilla and transfer to the pan. Cook for 1 minute. Flip and cook for another minute.
- Repeat until all the tortillas are cooked.
- Enjoy tortilla wrap with Organic Burst Chlorela Burrito filling.